In this emergency period, our offices will be delivering their services both in-person and online (information services will continue mainly online). Our staff will be working in the offices or from home based on shifts rigorously scheduled as provided for by the internal circulars.
From 15th of March Loan Service will be available only upon reservation by email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Text availability will be confirmed from the library’s staff after your request. Any loan extension request should be made only by mail
• Examination texts loan can be requested from the teaching staff
• Books return and pick up is available at the library’s office front door (next to the car park) with the following opening times:
The library’s staff will be following all the necessary safety precautions and avoid people’s gatherings.
Users gathering has to be avoided during the text pick-up and collection.
Be aware that a specific text will be again available after the last loan only after being stored for 3 days for safety reasons.
Rules for the users
– Users must be wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
– Follow the opening times
– Bring an ID
– Contact the staff members if a need to delegate other people to borrow texts occurs